Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LAST POST

When I did my presentation some of the positive outcomes were that I gave information about my body system. Which was the integumentary system. I gave information about the 3 major skin cells/layers (ex; epidermis, dermis) And I also gave off the statistics of how many animals are used each year. And for a final positive outcome I learned that lots of the main makeup brands out there test on animals. And even though I don’t support the thought of doing that to animals, I still kind of support it in a way because I’m wearing there makeup products. I also learned the diffrent kinds of testing animals go through when scientists test animals with cosmetics. It's pretty brtutal.

For the presentations there were 3 options you could pick from: Webpage, CD case + cover, Magazine. I think everyone learned different things with technology. Since we all worked on different projects. I personally learned how to make a webpage. It’s not as easy as I thought. It’s a little complicated and confusing. I learned how to insert web ad’s onto a website. I didn’t add web ad’s on my site, but I learned how. I figured out how to make different pages, and get text boxes. One thing I learned how to do, that wasn’t related to my project ( it was someone else’s…) but I learned what you can do with a podcast. It was pretty cool. You can have effects & change your voice and add in cool sounds.

Webpage:

http://animal-testing.yolasite.com/

1 comment:

  1. I thought your research on animal testing was very good. I also appreciated that you had an honest view of testing - both appreciating and not feeling great about its effects on some animals.

    ReplyDelete