Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Final Posting.

So this is my final posting..before I do my presentation! I’m almost done my website. I have about one or two more pages to do on it,and then I’m done. Building a website is harder then you think. But I’m still learning a lot on my topic, so I have a fair amount of information!

I’ve learned that just about all household cleaning products and makeup brands animal test. There is such few brands that don’t animal test. It’s quite sad. And although we may dislike the thought of animal testing, we still use the products that animal test. I do. All of my makeup is tested on animals first :( -- But I still don’t like the thought of animal testing.

Did you know that it costs the USA 163 billion dollars annually to do animal tests?

What is your opinion on animal testing? Are you for it, or against it?

1 comment:

  1. Is there a particular chemical that you learned is in some makeup...makeup that I should avoid?

    Or...have you heard about animals whose skin has been harmed by animal testing? I'm curious on the link between animal testing and the study of the integumentary system. What do these products sometimes do to the skin?
    Mrs.K

    ReplyDelete